• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M43B1 Ambulance Master Cylinder

Hello, so the Master cylinder on my ambulance is leaking. I am going to rebuild it, but would like to know what is the best place to gut the rebuild kit, Is the one on NAPA good? Part UP 1? Or should I get one off of ebay?
Also any advice on rebuilding it, since I have never rebuilt a Master cylinder before.

Juskatla

The Napa kit is fine, if you can get one locally. John Bizal at MWM also stocks them and most other bits you might need. I have not had much luck with rebuilding as the bores were rusted and worn. If that is the case with yours, they can be sleeved but I didn't bother. On one of mine, I replaced the whole master cylinder with a new one and on the other went with the Helitool dual GM master as part of a front disc conversion.