• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M43CDN ambulance for sale.

Irv

1955. Lots of work done recently. It has the larger 251 engine in it. New exhaust manifold installed, all new (very aggressive) brakes installed, new rear springs, new brake cylinders all around, currently has much improved Ford carb and K&N filter, but have the original equipment in the shop, Selectro front hubs so you can unlock them for hiway use, defrosters, front heater works, rear heater never tried, but it's 100% there and looks fine. Starts and drives very well. Has spot light, red rotator (unhooked, but there), siren is in a box in the shop, tactical antenna mount by driver door, new water pump, stretchers and stretcher supports are all there. Has a pintle trailer hitch with military wiring connector. All lights work. very little rust anywhere. Small patch of rust under passenger door that can easily be fixed. Fuel tank was drained, inspected, reseated. Inside looks like new because it is the old lead-lined style. Recently replaced the muffler. We've taken this in lots of parades. I'll post pictures when I can figure out how to do that. $6500/obo. Located near Seattle.

Attachments

Scarecrow1

I DON'T GET IT Yesterday I posted a heads up that at the first of the new year that I would be selling my truck ,and got two quick IM,s to move my notice to the classified section what the heck now yours is up here ......I don't get it ......