• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M52 air filter.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just opened the new to me M52's airfilter canaster, found a K&N style filter. Has anybody seen these before? And has anyone found one of these in a 2 1/2 ton? I'll try to upload the photo's from my phone.

Attachments

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was wondering if anybody had the filter number from K&N? Or had a catoulage to look the number up from the sizes. This filter is in pretty good shape. I'd just like to get one for the other truck and mabye my M35. Have you tried cleaning one of these yet?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
There has been some proven bad press about K&N not filtering enough dirt out. Might want to look into that. Anyway, I'd look on their website.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks