• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M52 heater questions

swdodge

Hello All,

Local VFD has an M52A1 converted into a water tanker. This is the 5 ton tractor with the Mack diesel engine. VFD wants to add a hot water heater to the truck for cab heat / defrost. They have two questions: ( I have not personally looked at the truck)

1) Where on the engine are the supply and return connections for the hot water. I looked in the on-line manual section for this model truck but the manual was not real clear. Is it the same as the -A2 multifuel?

2) Any idea where to pick up a heater kit for the M52A1. There are plenty of M151 heater kits available so could use one of them if all else fails.

Thanks
Steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks