• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M52A2 at work

panzerwillie

Yesterday i got a call from my friend he need to bring a customers BUGGY to his shop to install a winch if we could use the M52A2 of course i said yes , so i get to test the intercooler with a lite load, here is some of the data , it was about a 80 mile round trip so on the way back running around 55MPH it got engine temp 150* EGT around 800-900* boost 6lbs and air temp out of turbo 190* and inlet 98-102* on hard acelaration we got 10lbs of boost EGT 1050-1100 * and outlet temps 234-240* and inlet aroud 105-107* it was a nicer nite here in florida around 78* i took some pictures they are a little dark but you can see the operation:-D
GEDC0381.jpg

GEDC0384.jpg

GEDC0386.jpg

GEDC0388.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks