• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M52A2 door stensils(not lnverted V)

illtemper

I know it's a longshot, but can anyone identify this door marking? It appears to be a covered wagon(?), but obviously a stensil of something. The bumper says "1CAV 5FSB B42" , if that helps. Any info is appreciated. I'd like to put it back after I paint it. Thanks... Jon

Attachments

illtemper

great link,my thought exactly,only 1 problem...no #'s in front of the 5. unless they used a sticker of some kind ,theres just clean paint and a scratch. all the other markings are pretty clear .even rubbed chalk over the area to no avail. any other thoughts? thanks for the information...jon

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is no 5th FSB in 1st CAV, never has been. Might of been a "1" sticker. Soldiers have been known to loose stencils... :)

Did you check the rear of the truck for matching markings?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks