• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M52a2/m818 5spd

panzerwillie

Its the M818 5 SPD OD a direct bolt on for my M52A2 those the clutch have the same spline also does anyone know the gear ratios between both trany one is a direct 5 SPD the other OD 5 SPD
thanks

Westech

CPL
The trans in back of the cummins is a OD trans and the Multi fuel 5 ton is a Direct. You can also tell buy the Gear sequence The OD is the same as the Multi deuce. I think the OD ratio is .76-1

USMC6062

The multifuel 5 ton cargo truck I cut up had a OD transmission in it, and the 800 series style power steering. The truck was overhauled in the late 70's and they must have upgraded it then.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks