• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M54+10 ton trailer

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Love the LDS!!! That turbocharger scream means power, not like the annoying LDT "whistler" racket. Thanks for posting and we wish we were there . . .

DieselBob

That looks almost identical to the Baltimore harbor tunnel just a little was from me. Nice vid. One question. What does the “Keep Clear” on the roadway mean ?

dmetalmiki

KEEP CLEAR signs

The road signs in the tunnel vid are for broken down/que vehicles. and are the "emerceancy" exits in case of smoke or fire etc. as a pee ess! anyone notice in my past vids I never exeed 200rpm? (generally) and never 2250 in any case...juss' a thort...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks