• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M59 Ranges and MBU's

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I have an opportunity to buy M59 ranges and MBUs. The MBU's I saw were V3 versions. There is also M59 ranges with the old M2 burners. From the outside all this stuff looked good if not darn near brand new.

The seller said he was 'thinking of getting a couple hundred bucks' from each of the M59 ranges (which includes the MBU or M2). I thought it was a little high. I tried to talk him into 35 a piece for the MBU's as a price to sell them for but not sure if he'll accept that.

I don't want any, I don't need any. I'm only posting this to see if someone is interested in them and wants me to try and pursue this on their behalf. They are currently stored outside in shrinkwrap on a pallet. I can make him an offer and if he takes it, then I will need the money up front and will hold them here in GA. I don't ship, so whoever buys them would have to arrange everything for pickup or come get them.

Time is short, the guy will only have them for a max of 3 weeks.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
That's what I was thinking. I got a PM about it and will be looking more into it. Depending on what the price is, I maybe making a deal on it on Friday. I'm out of town all next week so this is either gonna happen or not happen on Friday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks