• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M62 m45

dmetalmiki

2nd attempt at posting with pics. usually article ok, but clicking manage attatchments reults in me shown as logged out and no amount of typing log in results in anything! then going advanced let me upload the pictures but they and the posed article "dissapeared" when I clicked the send button! anyone have a cure for this repeated and annoying re-occuring problem? here goes third attempt. My M62 with front wheel (stance) mod. Everyone is well impressed with the "aggressive?" new stance..and I can a(and do) stand back peruse/gloat/dribble at the new stance! we are altering the stance of my M45 fire truck to..(but) with a change (addition) of 1200x20's (twins!) will TRY pics (again!) of wrecker in local roads in snow (-15) wrecker nosing pin (mod) wheel stance) and M45 work. will post other pics of the works IF trhis last attempt actually works! (here goes.) FAILED 4th ATTEMPT!

Attachments

Last edited:

dmetalmiki

the cure?

(well I did) re-do the article/s click manage attatchments , then log in twice! once at bottom then at top as well..and then go advanced..paste saved article..upload pics ..click save. well it's a lot of faff! but worked...is there a cure for this un-user friendly (and hit and miss) method? ((and why are we shown logged out on click manage attatchments?)) anyone solved this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks