• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M66 Ring Mount Reinforcement Plates for M35?

dabtl

My builder says they will go up $10 to $110 plus $50 shipping, if anyone is still interested in acquiring one.

If there is some interest I will have another half dozen fabricated. The only question is whether or not there is still an interest.

This get rich scheme is working better than buying stock in Bank of America. :roll:

sermis

If you have the $$$ to invest I would get 20-50 or more. They will sell in time for a lot more than you have in them.
I know Beltfed has several good M66 rings right now and most everyone that gets a ring will need the plate.
I have never seen the plates come out other than GL and not very often.

dabtl

I do these things to help out the guys with the rings, not to make a living. I charge $50 for shipping where I make a couple of bucks on one and loose it on another but I do not have to spend time calculating the exact charges. I am about even, according to my guess.

The other problem is storing it. Things are too crowded at the house as it is. Three deuces, transmission containers and two trailers is sufficient strain on my marriage without operating another business from the house. My wife simply asks that I leave her enough room to park her car nearby.