• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M66 rings

sermis

When I posted my rims the M66 rings were in the background. I have had several inquries about them so here they are.

Attachments

sermis

Re: RE: M66 rings

FreightTrain said:
Consider one sold!!!I want the green $500 one.How much do you want for a Cradle for a Ma Deuce?KNow a way to get it to Alabama?
Shipping will be from 76501. If you will arange shipping I will get it there. Waco TX is about 30 miles from me and they have several truck shippers there. Don't know their zip.
Weight is around 300#.

sermis

Re: RE: M66 rings

MilitaryRestoration said:
I just bought two but I need one traversing/locking handle...have one or know where I can find one?
Try BELTFED34, Austin Aviation on e-bay. He should have one. I don't have any parts.

sermis

maddawg308 said:
Weren't these the ones you got for free, as they were left in the back of your trailer for the ride home ? rofl
I wish. Only thing in the 105 when I got it from GL were 2 bad 16.00's I had to get rid of.

I got a package deal and had to put cash into them when I added the ring on my deuce. I am wanting to make a 4dr and add a ring behind the driver, COOL. I was holding onto them until I did the project but it does not look like I will get to it for some time.

poppop

RE: Re: RE: M66 rings

Maddawg, you got the wrong guy. I am tha one that had some in the trailer I bought. I am just waiting to see if Uncle wants them back. At least two will be for sale later but some of the guys have dibs.

sermis

RE: Re: RE: M66 rings

Anybody have the TM for the ring mount? What adjusting plates are required for the M35a2. I had a short plate on the driver’s side of my truck but it never seamed to be mounted correct. Today a found a longer adjusting plate for the drivers side. Which one is correct? Is there a plate that goes on the front leg? I pulled the mount so I can paint ut will be reinstalling once the painting is done.
I still have a couple rings left if somebody want one.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Re: RE: M66 rings

poppop said:
Maddawg, you got the wrong guy. I am tha one that had some in the trailer I bought. I am just waiting to see if Uncle wants them back. At least two will be for sale later but some of the guys have dibs.

Sorry, my bad. I'm not so good remembering names, faces, etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks