• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m720 container converter dolly

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I picked up an m720 from GL on Thursday. On the trip home, the whole hub on the driver's side front fell off. This really screwed up the spindle. Does anyone have a parts dolly I could get some parts off of? There are alot of new parts on mine and if I can't find what I want, I will part mine out. Thanks in advance gang.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How about a pic of the carnage! Maybe, someone will recognize the spindle as used on something else if nobody has a m720 for parts?

gimpyrobb

I was going to get pics today, but we have crappy weather. I will try Monday. I think Jeff might have some pics of the recovery to add soon. :D

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry, no good close-ups of the damaged spindle. Darkness arrives all too early as of late. aua

Loading the roughly 1700 lb. dolly onto a utility trailer was accomplished by generous application of brute force (come-a-longs, prybars, and high-lift jacks).

Unloading was much more fun . . . . .

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So thats what a $750 M62A2 look like when it's working. Why is that thing not tagged and out on the street picking up broken dollies?

gimpyrobb

I'm waiting on the title. It is not easy to title one in Ohio without a title to start with. I'm working on it believe me. There are SO MANY cheap deuces because they cannot be moved, I would be able to get. Good things come to those who wait.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks