• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m756a2 and trailer

mikej

well Me and my partner bought this truck this summer , finally found the parts to fix it , needed trans side of bellhousing, trans to transfer case driveline , some injector lines ,and a few other things. got em on and it runs good and drives still need a couple things like a driver side winshield and redo the seats and top , it has the gin poles ,but as usual all the rigging is gone :roll: anyway the trailer that came with it , i cant find a model# but the tag says 2 1\2 ton it is like a chasie trailer for a fuel\water tank or something it has an extendable tounge and 9.00 20 tires any ideas what it is . will try to get some pics of both soon . thanks mike

mikej

Found the model on the trailer

Hi I found the model on the trailer it is a m11 . still going to get a couple pics but just havnt hed the time . l8tr mike