• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m812 bride recovery or?

DAS

10 ton

HEY, 5 ton made into a 10 ton...hauls roll off bridge,rolloff PT boat, and roll off palletized fright...nice truck I have one....Still looking for the 21 foot alu pallets for it....

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Das, wish I knew you were looking 2yrs ago, I knew a guy that scrapped out a bunch. I will keep an eye out now though.

m139h2otruck

We have one of these trucks also, just be aware that they are nearly 12' wide and not really legal for on-highway use w/o special permits. Running gear, axles and frame are the same as the M139 water truck, so you can flip the hubs and run single rear tires/wheels, but the lift frame and side supports are still over width. Still trying to figure out what to use ours for. May cut up frame and mount dump on the hoist system. Pictures of it on here somewhere.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
CSI in Georgia has some of the palets. Thats where i got the pallet for my 812. They had stacks pf them 2 years ago

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks