• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M813 Starter Information Needed

Lugnuts

Steel Soldiers Supporter
75M35A2,

Do you have a website to order one of your starters?
I'll have to dig out my information on the fellow that was selling these but... I do have an extra one that I bought just in case the others failed but that didn't happen. It works great. This one might be for sale if you are interested? Lugnuts

Mack90

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll have to dig out my information on the fellow that was selling these but... I do have an extra one that I bought just in case the others failed but that didn't happen. It works great. This one might be for sale if you are interested? Lugnuts
i am definitely interested if 24v

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks