• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M813a1 turbo help

290smallcam

So I have the ht3b turbo. What ex. Man. Do I use, as in part number. The ones I see on m813s being used the 6 outlet tubes go down. The ones I'm finding online the 6 out let tubes shoot upwards which sets the turbo up to high. Thanks for any info...

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
So I have the ht3b turbo. What ex. Man. Do I use, as in part number. The ones I see on m813s being used the 6 outlet tubes go down. The ones I'm finding online the 6 out let tubes shoot upwards which sets the turbo up to high. Thanks for any info...
Big cam 855 manifold. Any with a turbo will work. Generator manifolds are a little different so watch for those

US6x4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I haven't messed with them yet but from what I've read most of the manifolds are mounted upside down so they could be the same as you're seeing just upside down.

Here is a good thread with lots of turbo installs of different configurations: M809 turbo installs

Here is a compilation of the different manifolds that Will Wagner put together: Turbo manifolds

Here is an example of a manifold mounted upside down with the same turbo you have: Lonnie's turbo install

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks