• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M816-no brakes??

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Hey guys,My brakes werent working on the wrecker ,after bleeding them several times and no luck. I rebuilt the master cylinder today,still the padal goes to the floor,even after I rebuilt the master cylinder and bled the brakes.Any suggestions,could it be the airpack.

smoothnu

Hey guys,My brakes werent working on the wrecker ,after bleeding them several times and no luck. I rebuilt the master cylinder today,still the padal goes to the floor,even after I rebuilt the master cylinder and bled the brakes.Any suggestions,could it be the airpack.
I had planned on bleeding mine with compressed air on the master cylinder. I thought that opening the rear right wheel cylinder (furtherest) from the master cylinder would get most of the air out on the first try. Then doing the rest of the wheels to complete the job. By the way, where did you find a rebuild kit for your master cylinder? Are they a cross reference number you would be willing to share. Having dial up its hard to navigate around on here.
1/8" stud to an 1/4" adapter will allow you to use an air quick connect. This will screw right in the top of your master cylinder cap.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks