• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M816(?) Wrecker bed, crane and winch for sale on Ebay

houdel

There is what appears to me to be a M816 Wrecker bed, crane and winch for sale on Ebay. A rural volunteer fire department in Arkansas acquired what looks like a M816 (or larger) wrecker and are removing the bed, crane and rear winch to install a water tank. Asking price $8995 if anyone is interested. Item number 150107026473.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MILI...107026473QQcategoryZ50466QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Attachments

M1075

There ain't no way they are getting $9000 for the bed. Besides, who wants the duty of removing that bed and then trying to transplant it to another truck? They should just look for someone who has a M813 and a little cash for a M816. If I were closer, I would trade them.

BEASTMASTER

:driver: they should just pick up a 5 ton cargo truck from the gov.they get them for nothing as long as they give them back when their done with them.i know where theres a few but they can't sell them and the gov. doesn't want them back so they just sit and rot ; such a waste.