• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m818 accelerator pedal sticks wide open

gem1410

Hi--My name is George and I just joined--I would like to say hello to everyone--This week I purchased an 818 out of Lakehurst NJ--The truck sat there for 1.5 years--It started with a jump but has a binding accelerator pedal in the wide open throttel position--I tracked the bind down to the shaft comming out of the injector pump connected to the linkage--Is there a known problem with the pump shaft and is there a fix--I tried a heavier return spring but it still binds--Thanks for all your help--gm

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks