• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818 Lansing, Am I dreaming?

O.D. Fever

Ok, no picks yet my camera is at the shop. So please don't hammer me too hard. For some reason only known to the M.V. Gods I got the nicest M818 I have ever seen, (For cheep) I feel like I got a unexpected tax return, you know the kind of thing that make a 50 year old guy hoot and hollar and do handstands. This thing looked so good that I thought I have to bid and I will never win. Well We won with little contest. Everybody must have been sleeping. New paint job, nice woodland camo, 11 brand new T831 radial tires, 4 new deka batts, heater, and a fully serviced m818 thrown in for good measure. I recoverd it from Lansing on friday and the only things wrong with it was the power stearing belt needed to be tightend and and the horn contacts ar dirty. I put temp ins. on it and drove it home and another 150 miles today and its like a new truck. I stole someones baby. I feel guilty, but I will get over it. Annie loves the truck because of the power steering and has 50 miles or so behind the wheel, I just might have lost that new truck. At least I can still work on it. Pics tomorrow Joe

O.D. Fever

This one makes up for all the false adds and decepive stuff that g&l has pulled on me over the years, I feel redemtion, its like I am sticking it to the MAN. Its a good feeling.

O.D. Fever

Its not stealing, its payback, the M.V. Gods smiled on me. Now its the wifes truck and I get to work on it. Thank god for test drives.... P.S. they gave it an oil change and full filter change and grease job. At least they left a few things for me to do. As soon as the horn is fixed, i'll take it on a five hundred mile test honk.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No unit markings, must have come straight from the shop. Somebody parked in the wrong place and it was shipped off to Lansing by mistake. Oooops!

Nice score!

4x4e350

Pic.

Here's a nice side shot, I hope my truck is half as nice as this one. Beautiful MV:drool:
Hope you don't mind Joe, I couldn't resist posting a pic of your truck.:grin:

4x4e350

Just got both my EUC's approved today.:beer:
So I will be picking up the M818 and M105 trailer hopefully this Friday! We will have to go cruising.:mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks