• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818 Nose to Nose with a Sweet Kenworth

70deuce

Saw a great opportunity to take some pictures of my M818 with a nice looking Kenworth and 53' van that arrived to move my neighbor. The driver has been flying Old Glory on his bumper poles since 9/11. He has gone through hundreds he says and there has never been a time when they were not on there. He thought the M818 was awesome. Let him drive it and the screwy shift pattern got him at first. His rig was spotless in and out.

Attachments

70deuce

I am working on that. He might drop the trailer and if he does that picture will happen. He'll be here for a few days so we'll see what happens.

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great pics. You can use the winch to move the heavy stuff out of the house. Just tell the customers to pay the extra for the insurance.:shock:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks