• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m818 thing to look out for

i have said in a previous post about price that my grandfather and i have had our eye on an m818 that he found out about when he had to go over and help bleed the air out of the fuel system and pretty much fell in love with the truck because it has the 250 cummins so a question that would be important to ask would be what should we look out for if we ever pick up the truck. this would be our first mv but not the first truck my grandfather has had he ran constuction for years and fixed all his own stuff and we have a couple of old dozers layin around.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks