• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818

jwaller

whats it worth? I'm going to try and get one from GL soon and I wanted to know what they are going for. any idea's? it does have a front winch.

M1075

I have also taken notice of the M818. I guess it was on my mind last night and when I looked at the clock it said 8:18pm. And all I could think about was Cummins Powered Tractor!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Jwaller, I am watching (drooling over) the 818's at WR in GA also.
The price depends on who is interested and how much they want to invest.
My gut feeling is that some commercial outfit will auto-bid on all of them and may be willing to outbid the "little guy" to get these vehicles. They seem to be in fairly good condition and would probably run with a little tinkering.
The duece I want is 4 grand so that is what I would be willing to put into one of these 5-tons....me thinks they will go for more than that.
Just my 2cents worth.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks