• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M819 TT WRECKER ,M123 10t AT AUCTION

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Well I made a huge mistake today. Went to an Estate sale auction at the Neb/Mo border today, 2+ hours from home. I did not bring my check book and the auction gompany would not take CC. What was listed as 2 old Army trucks turned out to be a M819 ,(M246A2) multifuel with hardtop and heater, bent 40MPH hood, had all the outriggers, working winch and cab for the crane w/ glass on the ground. Fired right up and was a whistler! sold for $2,450.00!! the 10 ton had the V8 cummings, needed a new soft top and spare tire, fired right also SOLD FOR $1,250! GGKW mad max wrecker $250.00. The only thing that has kept me from getting in the tub and opening my viens is that I got 6 new, but covered in 10 years of barn dirt 1100 X 20's for my M135 for $25 each, and my buddy got the Tow bar with ends for $25 also a sweet WWII ORD marked working bike with brass dust nozzle for $10, 4 WWII jeep combat rims also. "I will never leave the house again without a check!!!" Is what I have written on the black board 100 times.

Attachments

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
M246A2 running and working for $2450? I've sworn off 5 tons but even I would buy that! Forget the 10 ton, I woulda been at 7-11 with a gun to get the cash.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Hey on the down side the M246A2 was missing the 5th wheel. My wife told me I should have called and she would have drove up there, but no one's cells could get service . On the upside it proves I married the right woman!

scooter01922

I would ordinarily say something to the effect of how much you suck for missing those trucks, but i think you are suffering enough already. Better luck next time.

reb87

I was in Lincoln shooting trap at the cornhusker state games. I wish I would have known about it. Couldnt have been more than 1.5 hrs away for me....

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I was in Lincoln shooting trap at the cornhusker state games. I wish I would have known about it. Couldnt have been more than 1.5 hrs away for me....
Reb, I was thinking of you as you are the only guy know up that way. I thought you would might be there, but now I know why you were not. Sorry man, Dave

Last edited: