• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M820 inside dimensions

Crash_AF

Can someone with an expando van tell me what the internal dimensions of the box are in both closed and open configurations? It needs to include the roof drop (if any) on the sides.

Thanks,
Joe

area52

Just a FYI - the box on the back is the same as the M292A2 (deuce version) and the M313 trailer. Its a M4 body I believe. So if anyone has one of these, the measurements will be the same.

Sirblissfull

Ceiling height inside is about 6'4 it has a drop ceiling with vents and electrical conduit in it you can tear out for a few more inches. Be careful when tearing out the heating ducts on the front of the van body. They contain asbestos and SHOULD have been filled in with expanding foam before being demilled.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks