• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915, M916, M917, M920 Melted wipper indicators. LOOK in here :-)

R Racing

Look what I found after doing some hunting . Most of us that have these trucks there either missing or melted . I found after a day of making phone calls NOS indicators ( Lens, bulb, base, the entire assy) and convince the company to add a link for us guys who would like them . Here is the link they don't have a ton of stock and when its gone its gone. E-Lites - Gov't Parts

Jim

Attachments

rcflyer70

This posting was a life saver. I've spent days scouring the internet for these indicators with no luck, to include calling every military parts supplier I know. Though expensive, they are on order.

I've also had to replace the headlight/dimmer switch. This too could not be located through military part suppliers. As a last ditch effort, I took it to my local auto parts dealer and found the exact replacement - Carquest 53-22424. The switch was $20.00.

Bighurt

I was going to say add M918 to the list but I've never seen one, only TM pics... I wonder how many were actually produced, for all of them for that matter. Would be nice to know actual numbers.

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When are these indicators supposed to light? None of mine light up when the button above is pushed, nor do they light up when the dash lights are on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks