• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915 near Chattanooga, Tn to Flemingsburg, KY

ROARKY

Purveyor of rusty iron
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking at getting a m915 near Chattanooga, Tn. Runs and drives. Will have a 46’ flatbed trailer as well. Anyone interested in driving this for me to here?
Just checking options at the moment.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Is it a 915 or an A1 model. Not just anyone would he knowledgeable enough to run the cat right off the bat and not screw it up.

Is there a way to put a vehicle on the trailer at pickup and drop-off if it's a step or flatbed

ROARKY

Purveyor of rusty iron
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is it a 915 or an A1 model. Not just anyone would he knowledgeable enough to run the cat right off the bat and not screw it up.

Is there a way to put a vehicle on the trailer at pickup and drop-off if it's a step or flatbed
It has the Allison. Trailer is a standard flatbed for lumber and the like. I don’t know if a way to get a vehicle on or off easily. If I get it, I am going to sell the trailer as I don’t need it, may see if I can do the deal minus the trailer.