• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915a1 Transport from Ohio to Wisconsin

marlinman

Recently purchased an M915a1 in Celina, Ohio. Looking to see if there is any interest in hauling it to Roberts, WI. Truck runs and drives but was told it will need a jump start.
Otherwise, if anyone knows a good shipping company in the area, please let me know. Thanks

marlinman

I would definitely recommend United States of Freight. Same day I posted in here I also listed the truck for a quote on their web page after I saw them listed on other threads. I got a reply from Taylor right away the next day. You guys are great to work with.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Recently purchased an M915a1 in Celina, Ohio. Looking to see if there is any interest in hauling it to Roberts, WI. Truck runs and drives but was told it will need a jump start.
Otherwise, if anyone knows a good shipping company in the area, please let me know. Thanks
I know this is old but may I inquire as to where you got the M915 from?

And did you get it home?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks