• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M916 6X6 Lockers

290smallcam

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum but didnt find a place for the M916. Anyways i have a question about the lockers. So some of the M916's cam with a no spin locker in the rear or rears. Is there a locker only in one rear axle or both rears? is the locker the same as in the 5 ton trucks, meaning interchangeable? And can a locker be installed in front steer axle too? Thanks to who has any input on this and any information.

Lukes_deuce

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum but didnt find a place for the M916. Anyways i have a question about the lockers. So some of the M916's cam with a no spin locker in the rear or rears. Is there a locker only in one rear axle or both rears? is the locker the same as in the 5 ton trucks, meaning interchangeable? And can a locker be installed in front steer axle too? Thanks to who has any input on this and any information.
m916s come from the factory with lockers in both rears. No locker in the front.

5 tons have rockwell top loaders, which are completely different than the rockwell rears on the m916. I think they are the SUHD or SSUH rear ends on the m916.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Freightliner M916A1 and M916A2 had a locker in the frontmost rear axle only. I don't know about the A3 as I have never had one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks