• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M919 mixerless

reb87

We had rain here over last few days (putting harvest on hold)so I decided to try and get the grain dump box on my m919. I wasnt smart enough to weigh it ahead of time but the cab/chassis weighs 26150 lbs with a half tank of fuel and only 2 improper wheels on the air tag. Getting the mixer off was a lot of work, it was heavier than I thought. More later.

Attachments

No.2Diesel

How is the mixer driven? Seperate engine or is it PTO? How many cu. yds. is it rated to hold?

Are you going to stretch the frame? It seems you'd run out of room (volume) before you exceeded its weight capacity.

Very cool project. Can't wait to see how the mixer was removed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks