• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M920 8x8 RV

KsM715

Come to think of it, I dont think Ive ever seen pictures of the interior of the shelter. Does he use it as huge tool box/catch all or is it tricked out too?

Sirblissfull

The interior of the shelter is actually where the flux capacitors and his perpetual motion machine are mounted in tandem with his Mister Fusion.

I think he was going to harness the power of a micro black hole instead but it causes interference with his spatial distortion assembly.

After all how are you gonna fit a 102 inch plasma screen in there without it.

XanRa

The interior of the shelter is actually where the flux capacitors and his perpetual motion machine are mounted in tandem with his Mister Fusion.

I think he was going to harness the power of a micro black hole instead but it causes interference with his spatial distortion assembly.

After all how are you gonna fit a 102 inch plasma screen in there without it.
so thats how he gets around so , much :roll: :lol:

Bighurt

I don't think Soni has ever made good on the forum his promise to give us pictures of the interior.

Which is why I've made plans to stop and visit...