• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M920 came home from pineville

mslogr

Took my crew (wife & 2 of the kids) to pineville La today. WE recovered our 920 without a problem, Thank the Lord! Just wanted to say that the guys on post where more helpfull than they should of been. I've got no complaints with them at all. Might get some pictures posted tomorrow. You guys be safe with your recoveries and if you get in a bind let me know and if I can i'll help

mslogr

Oh yeah 265 miles, 35 gallons of fuel= around:D 7.5 miles per gallon:D. never would have thought it. But we did ease home.

reb87

Great, Ive been wondering how it went all day. Thanks for looking my stuff over I really appreciate it.
The m920 has a different personality than the 818.

mslogr

Go to gate 4. The security told me where to go from there. Anyhow once through the gate you will take first right, follow that rd down to where it makes a 90 degree curve. The building on your paperwork will be on your left but the one your looking for is across th rd. The soldier i dealt with is responsible for the loadouts is name is webb. like i said i had a very good experience. You have my number so don't hesitate to call. Oh yeah if you run into trouble finding somebody call me i was lucky enough to get one of the guys number. If needed i'll call him and see if he can shed some light on any needs you may have. keep me posted. And be carfull

Attachments

Last edited:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How are the frames on your trucks? I just looked at some more trucks that spent many years in the piney woods and the double frames are a disaster. The rust is between the rails and has caused great deformation of the steel.

reb87

I got home last friday. Had to unhook two batteries that were shot and use the two that had 12 volts, jump started it and drove to topeka for night then home. Thunderstorms on the way but truck worked great.

Attachments

reb87

Mslogr it looks like you got a big cam 3 in your truck. Mine ended up with the earlier engine contrary to the pics taken by the lazy gl person and the reason I pursued my truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks