• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M920 conversion

This summer I'll start building my wildland type 4 engine/camper. I don't have the TM and the internet didn't provide me any drawings so I hope you guys can help with some info.

What's the length of the frame behind the cab? What's between the frame, there's gotta be a mechanism for the pusher axle? I would like to mount two 500 gallon saddle tanks and a hydraulic water pump there. Thanks

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
This summer I'll start building my wildland type 4 engine/camper. I don't have the TM and the internet didn't provide me any drawings so I hope you guys can help with some info.

What's the length of the frame behind the cab? What's between the frame, there's gotta be a mechanism for the pusher axle? I would like to mount two 500 gallon saddle tanks and a hydraulic water pump there. Thanks
It's between the seats behind the shifter for pusher axle control.

I can get you those measurements tomorrow when I am near mine.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor

920 is

34inch outside to outside of double frame across.

Inside width is 33.25". This is inside frame to inside frame.

Cab to rear of frame NOT including pintle and tail roller is 186/187". I have the winch platform in the way so it's hard to get total

Mine is missing the pintle and roller at the moment.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks