• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923 from Fort Polk to New Orleans

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, It looks like I am joining the 5 ton club next Tue on Fat Tue (Mardi Gras). No beads for me just big tan colored metal. :lol:

My euc just finally cleared more than 30 days after I submitted.

Truck is allegedly in running condition. I have insurance and thanks to all the member posts, have a clear idea of items to bring with me. Hopefully I can recover and drive back with out incident.

I would like to have a plan B available in case I have problems on the way back to New Orleans via the I-10 corridor.

Does anyone have suggestions on possible wrecker companies en route or be able to help me with storage or assistance :?: I hope not to need them but as my employer, the BSA, says " Be prepared!" :!::!::!:

Any consideration would be appreciated!

Happy Mardi Gras,

Juan

Crawdaddy

Juan, you might want to try sending a PM to timntrucks. He has a 5 ton wrecker and is in the Ponchatula area. And speaking of Tim, you're gonna have to bring your new 5 ton to the rally this April!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Juan, being from Metairie, you HAVE to know Jason Frisch (HALFTRACK), right? Check with him. He has quite a bit of knowledge about the M939 series trucks.