• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923---what do the three 14gauge wires on the batteries go to

Scarecrow1

I have wondered the same thing so I am glad you ask the question George. I know the jumper on the neg to positive post of the batteries is for something that runs off 12 volts. One day I may be bored enough to trace it to see what it feeds :) I only know this because of the diagram under the seat stating this to be a 12 volt line. When I ask in a post about using it to power a 12 volt connection I was told that it would interfere in the second batteries ability to be charged properly. Didn't want to take a chance in hurting a brand new battery so I just put a converter on instead. It only makes it more of a puzzle now that I have had a problem with my fuel gauge after trying to splice a longer wire on it so I could move the batteries over a couple of inches. I will go back tomorrow and see if it has something to do with the fuel gauge it may be connected or a coincidence. I will let you guys know then......

gem1410

Thanks Mike----the 12 volt wire powers the low speed side of the heater blower motor----the ground wire and 24 volt wire I do not know--the p2p starter battery section is not very clear to me--let me know what you find--the 923s are getting expensive!!!