• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923a1 Detroit lockers maybe?

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I recently won a m923a1 and it was delivered today. I took it for a spin it has some good grunt to it. When turning it feels like it has lockers. It has the pto and fording kit but no winch. It was rebuilt and the data plates were replaced so at one time it could have had the locker info plate. Is there any way to tell other than opening up the diffs?
Will

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I was thinking that too but it's not marked as such anywhere. It went thru red river depot in 04 and only has around 1200 miles on it since then. It's my first a1 my other trucks are all a2s.

If it has lockers when ever you coast around a corner or just let off the throttle you should hear a small clunk in the rear end. This is the sound of the lockers disengaging.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks