• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 Crew Cab Project Help Will give you a 1992 AM General HMMWV Arizona Only

ArizonaGasMonkey

I am going to do a 1991 M923A2 crew cab project along with bobbing it.

What I am prepared to offer is the following: 1992 AM General HMMWV Hummer 2 door Soft Top Model valued at $12,000.00 NON Op with Arizona Title for building my truck.2013 BMY 1.jpg1992 Hummer 2.jpg

I will supply the cab and the bed. Truck will need a hard top, I have a factory hard top that will need extended. I also have a dropside bed that needs to be shortened down. Truck will be bobbed down to a 2 axle.

sorry guys this is for Arizona builders only because I don't want to deal with out of state deals.

PM me if your interested. I will attached pics of the truck I am going to build and the Hummer I plan to trade.

Thanks Aaron

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks