• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m923a2 dumping air after hard braking application

Kodiakkris400

Yesterday I was driving up my neighbors driveway through 3.5ft of snow to break trail for a plow and had gotten stuck, after depressing the brakes pretty hard all the air drained from the secondary tanks and will not replenish, and primairy air was holding at 60 psi. I could hear the air draining into the intake stack. Ive been led to believe a double check valve or quick release valve is sticking. wondering if anyone has had this issue before to help remedy the situation a little quicker.

therooster2001

If it turns out to be the LQ2. I had the same issue and put my experience and some other threads in my post. Make sure you buy the right one, pay attention to inlet diameters, 2 of us bought the wrong one.

It's my Post #8

That LQ2 is a little easy to fail, and is pretty cheap to replace. It sounds like it might be.