• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 Electrical Issue

arkansawn

Purchased my first 5 ton, a 923A2. While it starts fine and all the gauges work fine (warning lights work), absolutely none of the lights come on (headlights, turn signals. . . nothing). I also noted that the blower/heater/defroster doesn't work (though I understand that this may be a different circuit). Possibly all of the bulbs out? Before I went and bought all new bulbs I wanted to make sure it wasn't something else.

Searched the TMs but couldn't find anything obvious.

Any suggestions?

Chris

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check in batt box and see if there's a small wire not hooked up to the 12 volt side of battery.
That should run the blower motor.
Then start checking with volt meter as to why you not getting 24 volts to lights my guess is the light switch do you have the switches in right position as there is a black out mode

74M35A2

Blower LO speed is driven from one battery (12v). Blower HI speed is driven from 24v. Just FYI as you diagnose.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks