• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 fuel Gauge problem

Carlo

Not but 2 minutes ago i finished fixing this exact same problem on my truck. First get the wire that plugs into the sending unit and ground it. Look at the guage and if it says full then most likely it is the sending unit. Check the ground on the sending unit and clean that. To make sure the sending unit works take it out of the tank and keep it wired. If the needle moves in corrolation with the lever then the sending unit is good. Lastly if you still have the problem, fill up something to test the float. See if the float will actually float. Mine was operating correctly but thefloat was bad. Good luck.
Thanks for the help.

I tried touching the ground wire to the ground at the sending unit. It will move from under empty to the E mark. I removed the sending unit and see all the contacts seem to be touching and even tried the power wire direct but nothing. You think its the guage?
Tomorrow I will remove the pannel and look at the gauge. I have orderd both the guage and sending unit. I have a M931A1 and a M35A2 also so what ever I dont use on the M923A2 I will keep for spare parts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks