• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2

Weldman

Decommissioned
Staff member
I can possibly drive it home myself, but needing to transport a M923A2 from Kilgore NE to Broadus MT. Would do it myself but this happened :eek:Axle removal.jpegAxle removed.jpeg
Snapped the torsion leaf springs on the rear axle. Here is the MV in question, and yes empty water tank bolted to the back included.
img.axd.jpg

Weldman

Decommissioned
Staff member
What's that saying, if you want something done do it yourself or if you want something done right, do it yourself. Don't tell me you are going to do something and not do it, really angers me. You know who you are so don't bother contacting me again over transporting this rig, I will do it myself as always.
Though I have to say on another note I get told millions of times by the people I help out to get things done or to save their arse, you need any help let me know. Funny thing is when I need help it's on whole other level most can't and it's very very rare to the point some take it as insult that I didn't ask for help.

unitedstatesoffreight

We spoke on the phone, did we not? And then for whatever reason, you use this terrific forum to air whatever grievance it is that you have? We do a ton of good things for the good folks on this platform over multiple years. I will not dignify your misguided diatribe with a further response. Good luck to you

Weldman

Decommissioned
Staff member
Well if you want to drag the dirty laundry out for everyone to see sure I can do that, I was trying to be tactful and respectful of your business on here.
Yes we talked on the phone and you said you would get back with me in few minutes, whole day goes by and never got a call back from you on Friday. Instead I got passed off on to someone else associated with you on Friday who then said they would call me back Monday with some information, it's now Tuesday and I haven't heard anything from them either of you till now on this forum.
InkedPhone Call Pg1_LI.jpgInkedPhone Call Pg2_LI.jpg
If you want I can post my text logs too directly from my account ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks