• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925 Trans. temp

cjmorty

I think I am in need of a Trans temp guage. I visually inspected wiring, to guage and to sender, and all appears fine. The guage does not register being powered up, like the oil and fuel do when turning on the battery switch. Any ideas on further trouble shooting, exact description for guage and sender, or where to purchase the part(s), would be greatly appreciated.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The book states that if you take wire off of sensor and have 24 volts with batt switch on and if I remember right the start switch to on,the gauge is good.

I had voltage and changed sensor and my gauge still does nothing.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The book states that if you take wire off of sensor and have 24 volts with batt switch on and if I remember right the start switch to on,the gauge is good.

I had voltage and changed sensor and my gauge still does nothing.
So did you fix it , if so how ?

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No it still don't work so I picked up a new sensor from another member to try as the one I tried was a old take out.
Have not put it in yet.