• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m925a2 no charge

englishp

Hope I do this right. I have a m925a2 I just bought got batteries charged up but no charge. The alternator is a 100 amp 10947517-1 I notice its got three wires from the harness that look like they would be used on a 60 amp plug in alternator "just threw that in, probably will cause confusion". Ok back on point the harness is the screw on and goes to voltage regulator. Are there any rebuild kits or someone who rebuilds them and what are the chances its the regulator?

Last edited:

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don"t know what your problems is. Have you look at the trouble shooting guide in the Tm"s.

englishp

yes having problems finding diagram for pins on the vehicle diagnostic connector. Like I say truck cranks and runs good just not charging. tag says recond-1008

Last edited:

whiskey357

Banned
Iffn they are the orginal batteries for the MV change them out after you have checked them as they might be old....do the voltage check and load test the batteries at pep boys or auto zone....free...they have a group 31 batteries that work good....55-100 bucks apiece...good one have them in mine M35A2....do the voltage check and load test first on the matteries and cvhekc the cables and ground system for the turck good luck on this one ....send some pics and update...

englishp

ok,to close this out in case someone does a search on here this is what I did.I took the wire from regulator that goes to alternator/generator and took volt meter pos lead and ground lead to vehicle ground with truck running and touched each pin with pos lead on meter and got no voltage so I replaced the generator with a rebuilt one and solve problem.