• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925a2 ROPS

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just sent the check for this. They are installing the AC and LED lighting upgrade. Should be here in about three weeks.

company truck.jpggauges.jpgunderhood.jpgunderhood2.jpgtruck1.jpgtruckbed.jpg

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Just sent the check for this. They are installing the AC and LED lighting upgrade. Should be here in about three weeks.

View attachment 695207View attachment 695208View attachment 695209View attachment 695210View attachment 695211View attachment 695212
If you bought that from midwest military in missouri you better check that thing over good. I have hauled a few trucks for customers out of there and they were just full of gremlins.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks really nice, clean, and fresh in the pictures!

I'd recommend buying troop seats, uprights and bows for it at the same time as those suckers are hard to ship and you'll probably wish you had them later.

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you bought that from midwest military in missouri you better check that thing over good. I have hauled a few trucks for customers out of there and they were just full of gremlins.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Let's hope that's not the case this time.

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's turned out to be a real nice truck. Engine runs well and is quiet, transmission seems to work well, forward cab seals leak like a sieve over the windows but I'm working on that. AC quit working again after it blew it's charge due to the fan clutch not engaging at idle. Got to figure that out. I'm planning on going to 1600's on it at some point and do some ceramic painting of the cab interior, underneath the floor, and firewall inside and out. Also going to add some weight to the rear to make it ride better.

Russ

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats on the truck Russ. Owning a MV is not an exact science. There are always little projects and improvements... It's one of the reasons I enjoy having a truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks