• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925A2 Transfer Case Hard to Shift

sassriverrat

Good Morning,

I've been reading a lot of forums so I wanted to bounce some ideas.

My transfer case is really hard to shift. Button seems to be working (I can hear the click under the cab) but the truck is very very hard to shift and usually doesn't actually make it into gear unless I put the truck into gear as I'm shifting- many times this causes the gears to miss and a horrible grinding. If I make it into gear, it's very very difficult to get into neutral and if I get back into high (hopefully without grinding, the truck likely stalls as it engages. Is this a linkage adjustment issue? Front Axle does engage correctly from the dash switch as an FWI. Thanks!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Check your ground first before moving on.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks