• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M929A2 circuit breaker

clews1975

Hi all,
I hope i am posting this in the right place this time..... i'm sure i will be corrected if i'm not.
I just got in a m929a2 in which the breaker on the drivers side firewall keeps tripping (Wire 37 and 10 The tm diagram show 37 as spring brake.)
When it does the alt gauge drops all the way down. within a minute or so the breaker cools and you hear it click again and the gauge goes back to normal. I tested the continuity on wire 37 to ground, and it is grounded, which i don't believe should be the case. I have also checked the wire 37 from the breaker to the trailer plug on back of truck and i have continuity on most all the pins. I guess my question is... should wire 37 be a ground, and what is wire 10 for? Wire 10 seems to jump from breaker to breaker. Any ideas or help on where to find a diagram would be greatly appreciated. Thank you