• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m931a2 cold start yesterday.....something strange happened

mattyboy

So i started truck as usual. it was 27 degrees truck hesitated for a second or two then fired up waited for low air light to go out, released parking brake and next the strange part the low air buzzer remained on and the truck didnt want to move pedal to floor and bareley idled. a few minutes later everything was back to normal my question is why did the buzzer remain on? i know why the truck dogged for a minute because crappy govt. stale fuel was probably bad. but the buzzer worries me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks