• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M932a2

Gunzy

I finally got my tractor off of Hill AFB and to my yard. I had it trucked to the front of the shop due to 2 flat/rotten tires then set up a towbar to get it out back. I found out that a flat on the front and towbars don't mix well. Did get it out in the yard though. The truck is missing many parts including but not limited to the dash instrument panel. Paper work shows it should have around 19K miles and came from Mountain Home AFB. I bought it primarily for the winch systems and a few other parts and plan on parting out the rest. I will be getting it running to at least verify the engine and trans work. I will try to post pics when I get my I-phone replaced. If anyone has interest in some parts let me know. I will upgrade my membership and try to list a bunch of stuff at a latter date after checking the engine out. 52761206_gl_tiny_thumb 2.jpg52761258_gl_large_thumb.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks