• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M936A2 windshield canvass top groove repair

jamboly

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got my M936A2. In general, it looks to be in pretty good shape. The only thing that I think I will have a problem with is that the groove on the top of the windshield that the canvass top slides in to is pretty much rusted away. Since finding another windshield frame appears to be pretty hard to do (let me know if I am wrong here), I am considering moding up a new one and attaching it to the windshield frame. Has anyone else tried this before? Anyone have any ideas as to the diameter of the piece the top slides in to or the size of the gap?

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Well partner, you're in luck. Yesterday I found a 900 series nib complete windshield just add the wipers and motors. That's the good news. The bad news is you're in TX and I hate shipping stuff cause it takes too much of my limited time to crate and get it to a terminal. However, trade me the halftrack and I would get it to you in 24 hrs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks